Central Deli stocks a comprehensive range of fresh meats, poultry and cooked products as well as a dry goods selection, with a full range of dairy, bakery and delicatessen items – all at competitive prices.
Come and check out the store during opening hours. If you are visiting Birmingham on business or for a conference and want to organise a delivery to your hotel or you need to shop outside our opening hours, please call us and we will do our best to help. We know how important it is to be able to source kosher food when travelling and want to help! We stock a wide range of Hermolis frozen meals that can be re-heated in your hotel.
Changes to opening times – October 2019
With the Jewish New Year and other festivals during October, we have some changes to our regular opening times.
- We are open for extended hours on Friday 11th October from 9am to 2pm
- We are CLOSED on Sunday 13th October due to the Great Birmingham Run
- We are CLOSED on Tuesday 15th October for Succot
- We are CLOSED on Tuesday 22nd October for Simchat Torah
Where are we?
Central Deli is on the first floor of our community centre building on Speedwell Road, Edgbaston (see map below).
SIGN UP TO OUR NEWSLETTER
Please do inform others about Central Deli, especially Jewish visitors to Birmingham. There is no need to bring kosher food from elsewhere as we have a comprehensive selection of everything you may need.
Call 0121 285 1810 for more information
Kosher Food in Birmingham
We continue to try and source as many Israeli products as possible. A full range of products is available
- Fresh bread every Thursday
- Dried Fruits
- Poultry and red meat
- A wide range of delicatessen items
- Fruit pies
- <b>PLEASE NOTE THAT CENTRAL DELI HAS BEEN FORCED TO CLOSE ON SUNDAY (OCT 13TH) AS A RESULT OF THE “GREAT BIRMINGHAM RUN”.<b/>