Join some of our local healthcare professionals for a panel discussion on COVID-19 on Sunday 28th June at 7.30pm.
Panelists will give brief presentations on a range of COVID-19 topics, from front-door medicine to running complex services during the pandemic. There will be an opportunity for Q&A afterwards.
- Melanie Mendelsohn – Managing a service during COVID-19
- Richard Mendelsohn – Restoration of local health services
- Graham Lipkin – COVID-19 in patients with kidney disease: the good, the bad & the ugly
- Alan Stanton – COVID-19 and children
- Rachel Caplan – Patient fears and COVID-19 myth busting
- Josh Caplan – Communicating with patients during COVID-19
Click here for the Zoom link to this event